Content writing is a field growing at a good pace in the market today. Writers with a commercial outlook can grab the opportunities that many online platforms provide. Those not wanting to work directly under a content writing agency can avail the content writing services provided by these platforms in the comfort of their own homes. Be it for passion or for earning a little extra on the side, there is something for all. We provide a list of some of the best job sites for budding writers out there.
- Freelance Writing Jobs is one such website offering content writing services that is a great resource for writers. It gives a wide range of options, be it technical writing, content writing or even copywriting. Writers interested in editing and translating are also given choices here.
- Contentmart, a website offering content writing services, saves you the hassle of registering directly with a content writing agency. It is one of the most popular options in the online market for content writing, forming a bridge between clients outsourcing work and those looking for some cash on the go. A fully registered and licensed site, Contentmart throws huge options for writers ranging from ebook copywriters to bloggers and proof-readers, to mention a few. It is one of the fastest growing online global platforms which is trusted by a huge clientele spending good money on their needed content.
- ProBlogger is another site for writers who are into blogging. Bloggers here can find a job through their Job Board and create content for readers, while at the same time be at an advantage of being productive by making some money. This is also open for writers who are into journalism, copywriting or business writing.
- The Write Life gives an opportunity for ebook copywriters and others who want to publish their work. It is an online platform covering everything from being productive to promoting passion and talent. They feel that succeeding as a writer in today’s global market also includes knowing how to work with clients, navigating through the traditional forms of publishing, being updated in the world of social media and also forming a community supporting other writers.
- Upwork takes the place of a content writing agency in the online world by promoting editors and talented writers. They have article and blog writers, technical writers, editors, creative writers and many more. This can also serve as a place for clients looking to get hold of some of the best writers from around the world. There is nothing more exciting than growing your passion and talent along with competing with some of the big shots in the field, and Upwork offers you exactly that.